Use this virtual assistant agreement template to protect yourself and your client while working online. Things don’t always go as planned so it is best to get a clear concise contract that has your back in case things go south.
This contract template (+ all our contract templates) has been vetted by a practicing Nigerian lawyer with more than 10years experience.
- Simple payment terms to avoid confusion and ensure both parties know when you get paid, how much you get paid, and what happens if your payment is delayed, doesn’t get paid. etc.
- A clear list of services you are required to provide to avoid confusion and the dreaded scope creep.
- Termination clause for when the relationship doesn’t go as planned
- A confidentiality clause to put your client’s mind at peace.
- Independent contractor clause to let the client know you are a working with them as a fellow business owner and not for them as an employee.
- A non solicitation and non-compete clause to help your clients sleep well at night and completely remove conflict of interest.
- Force majeure clause in case you can’t carry out your duties due to reasonable circumstances beyond your control.
- Electronic signing options so you sign your contract on the fly without breaking your head.
- Dispute resolution clause so you see the options you have if one party decides to act up
- And so much more…
The hard work has been done for you in simple English you can understand (zero legal jargons). All you have to do now is fill in the blanks with basic information (like your name and email) and have your contract ready in 10 minutes or less!